Make the PH graffiti a hint for DD locations

Reaction score
Main Idea: Put the PH graffiti to all DD spots and make them easier to spot from public spots (like roads, players should still be looking out for them to spot them though, don't make them too obvious).

Full description of the idea: Main idea ^, also the current spots where the graffities are but don't have a DD spot next to them should be removed to avoid confusion.

Why should it be added?: I find the idea of making ph graffities a hint for the DD locations great, both for new players but also for those who don't remember some.

Pros: If you are new and don't know the locations, it's possible to find them by searching for these graffities, instead of either receiving help from other players or searching every corner of the map.

Cons: I don't see any at the moment.

Reaction score
  • Staff
From what I've seen, the only spots that have this graffity are the underpass, subs storage and bank (the latter one isn't visible if you don't enter the area).
There are also a lot of them placed on walls that aren't close to any locations.

Reaction score
It used to be like this, which is why some of the much older spots that have been around when this was done, still have the graffiti.
Would be nice to be carried on like it used to be, dont know why they stopped.

Sam

Reaction score
Because they are drawn on the map, making it hard to move them when we move them via code. Placing stuff like this in the map is always a bad idea, as it can’t be moved.

Reaction score
  • Staff
Could be a good opportunity for v5, until a position changes at least.