Changes to the TFU application process and other changes.

Reaction score
Hello, as Lt. I figured its time I give you guys an insight on immediate and upcoming changes to the application process, forms of quality control, etc.

Changes to the application process:
Stage 1:
Rewording questions to make them easier and less open to misinterpretation: Will be done after this cycle as applications need to be closed in order to edit the questions, guidelines, requirements, etc.
Stage 2:
Added Explosive Ordinance Handling and Disposal to the stage 2 training: Done. Overall positive feedback from applicants.
Added Sniper training to the Stage 2: Done. Officers stand on the PD parking lot wall on shady street and must try and spot an enemy sniper in the city market or around it, who is stood still standing or crouched.
Stage 3:
Relocation of the Apartment raid: Done.

Quality control:

Scenario specific retraining will now be offered to Tactical Firearms Officers who are flagged for under performance in that particular situation. Upon being flagged, a date will be organised between the officer, myself, and the trainers to "Recreate" an incident on academy server after they are given a guide on how to do what they did wrong, allowing the Officer in question to listen to the advice given and demonstrate that they can now handle that situation. An example of this would be if a TFO is consistently struggling to use flashbangs during a raid, they will be retrained on using them. For minor things like flashbangs and breaching, this can be done on the live server. For situations like hostage situations, this will be done on the Training server. This will not be a replacement to the existing system and majorly underperforming officers in violation of SOP, Policies, etc. Will obviously be dealt with.

TFTO's, The Chiefs, and certain command members who are whitelisted TFU have been given a method of flagging under performing TFO's they witness.

Trainer count:
4 new TFTO's have been inducted into the Training division as a replacement for recently banned previous TFTO's. I advise if you have a past of being a Tactical Firearms Training officer, Tactical firearms command member, Etc. Request a reinstatement ASAP as I am willing to have you back on the training team. TFTO Applications will open again after this post!

If you have any more questions or concerns don't be afraid to ask me here, on PLPD.online, Or on TS!