Changing rule 1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion Post: https://perpheads.com/threads/changing-1-0-basic-conduct-rules.25851/

Main Idea:
Changing rule 1.0

Full description of the idea: Rule 1.0 currently states this "These rules will be enforced at all times, including instances where a user is communicating with someone who is not a part of this community;" wich i find a little bit over the top as it bassicly means u cannot post a meme that involves a member of the community to someone that doesn't even know what perpheads is.

Why should it be added?:
Because its bullshit that people are getting banned for stuff they say in private to their friends

Pros: People are allowed to joke about people privately and if the other guy leaks it he doesn't get punished

Cons: The person who may or may not have posted a meme on a private discord doesn't get banned for posting a "offensive" meme wich may or may not hurt the persons feelings. But this is purely hypothetical ofcourse

*Other additions: I mean this site is on the internet. The internet contains memes and bad jokes wich may or may not offend people. But i completely understand that u get offended if "someone" posts a meme wich may or may not contain a staff member and then the staff member gets accepted but i straight up banning them for it because they may or may not have posted a meme in a lets say a private discord wich is something that the staff member who may or may not be inside of the meme should not have ever seen as it is a PRIVATE discord but this is purely hypothetical

(rip in dumb train i feel it comming)

Reaction score
Denied

Due to the length of time this thread has been open, it will now be moved to the Denied section.

Status
Not open for further replies.