Changing rule 1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What rule do you wish to Edit/Add: Rule 1.0

Your version of the rule:
These rules will be enforced at all times, including instances where a user is communicating with someone who is not a part of this community
Make it so it will be only enforced on the official perpheads teamspeak only and on the server. Its bullshit in my opinion that people are getting banned for talking shit about someone on their private teamspeak/discord server.

Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited: Rule 1.0 currently states this "These rules will be enforced at all times, including instances where a user is communicating with someone who is not a part of this community;" wich i find a little bit over the top as it bassicly means u can not post a meme that involves a member of the community to someone that doesn't even know what perpheads is.And as @John Daymon said
I've always had this approach to it; if something is Done outside of perp as in Someone talking about how they generally dislike Someone on another teamspeak and such I leave it be because - it happened outside of our community so why even bother dealing with it? Just my opinion on it
why bother if it happend outside of the community?

Reason i remade it.
4495e4272cabb922c0b120d0ad15e59d.png

a4dde6bad091b4c15922a1aebc12024e.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've always had this approach to it; if something is Done outside of perp as in Someone talking about how they generally dislike Someone on another teamspeak and such I leave it be because - it happened outside of our community so why even bother dealing with it? Just my opinion on it

Reaction score
Thanks for posting this again Card, I appreciate your efforts. However this is a rule suggestion, thus should be in the rule discussion area.

I will move this for you, but will need you to update the information with the relevant details and the new template.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.