Cheap steam games!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey lads and lasses!

I run a small hobby business selling steam games, prices usually ranging between 10-75% off their respective steam listing price.
Payments through Paypal or Steam funds (spend on stuff like dota2/tf2/cs:go keys, the price will be a bit higher).

I'm Paypal verified myself and I expect you to be either a) paypal verified or b) a well known face on the server

Pricing examples:

The Stomping Lands: 17€

Tropico 5: 23€

The Forest: 12€

I can stock up on most games available on steam at great prices, but big AAA titles like Watch_Dogs will have pricing very close to the steam listing price, save for a couple of euros.

Write me a message on STEAM for price quotes @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/skovkatten/

-Samie Mcdonagh

PS - Mods, if you find that this does not belong here, feel free to delete my thread - no harm meant.

Trande

Sounds interesting, but could you tell me how you get it THAT cheap? I mean 10% okay, but 75% seems a bit much, if you ask me.

Reaction score
Cross regional purchase (and often on sales or promotional), usually from Brazilian contacts, then I resell for a little profit to western market on G2A.

Trande

skovkatten said:
Cross regional purchase (and often on sales or promotional), usually from Brazilian contacts, then I resell for a little profit to western market on G2A.
Is a VPN needed to activate these keys?

Reaction score
skovkatten said:
No VPN is not needed, they are not region locked or anything. Only a handful of games like Dark Souls 2 are region locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.