Chess and other board games.

Reaction score
Thanks to @Zan116 for making this suggestion possible! :)

Topic: Chess and other possible board games.

Short explanation: Chess and other board games, such as scrabble, are added to the Market in the City.

Detailed explanation: The Marketplace in the city (next to Slums) is never really used, is it? I mean sure, you can use it as a shop or something else, but you have the Business Sector for that which makes the Market virtually isolated. Adding a board game like Chess, Boxes, Scrabble, Checkers or anything like that will add some liveliness to the market and will be a lovely little addition to the market. This could be awesome if combined with people selling their goods to the people of Paralake; food stalls and other things supplied by the people of this city would make chess tournaments somewhat exciting!

Additional options:
- Tables could be set to hold the boards.
- There could be bets in place and you can bet on anyone.

Please list any additional options below! :p

Reaction score
+Support
I like the idea of being able to bet on them, having them as buyable items would be quite nice too to pass the time while growing drugs.

Reaction score
I like this idea so much, i'm a big fan of ideas that do not involve around drugs and the government, finally something which could help out regular civilians and adding on to what @mcfreakkuh said - it would support family roleplay but also elderly roleplay which would suit Martin Checky well.