Childline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
cl_logo_no_number-sm_0.jpg

mhDJ3Lb.png
What is Childline?
Childline is a free 24-hour counselling service for children and young people provided by the NSPCC. Childline deals with any issue which causes distress or concern, common issues dealt with include child abuse, bullying, mental illness, parental separation or divorce, pregnancy and sexual abuse.

mhDJ3Lb.png
How does Childline work?
Whether it’s something big or small, our trained counsellors are here to support you.

Childline is free, confidential and available any time, day or night. You can talk to us on the phone, by email or through 1-2-1 counsellor chat. Whatever feels best for you.

When you come through to our services, we investigate your story, making sure we don't miss out any details. We then come to a conclusion as to what we can do to help, but whatever the situation, one of our counsellors will allways be there to help.

mhDJ3Lb.png
Our Employees

Childline is a free, non-funded organization and we need your help to keep us running.

Here at Childline we don't ask for much, but whatever spare change you can fish out of your pocket could lead to a child's life being saved. Think about if you were that child? Being neglected, beaten, and sexually abused? You would be looking for someone to help, someone to care for you.

Our volunteers run on their own schedule and are trained, qualified and ready to help out. They allways understand your story, even if your friends, cousins, parents, brothers e.t.c. don't.

Today, you can make a difference. You can make a change. Join today - a child needs you.

mhDJ3Lb.png
Our Paid Services

As talking to Childline is free, and we are a non-funded organization, we request payments for the following services by our divisions to help keep you and your children safe.

Rescue Team from Child Abusers - $10000 (Rescue from raiders/muggers e.t.c.)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure this was mine and @Keel's worst decision of our lives, although I must say it was the funniest thing creating that movie, was hilarious. You just need to add the fails into the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.