RAUL. Services

Reaction score
wMBXNOZ.jpg

divider-sun.png

"RAUL. Services, a newly found and motivated organization bent around the idea that creating, constructing, designing, and marketing are all linked and leading to a path of greatness. The service we provide you is not only worth putting money into, but also gives you a quality finish".
divider1.png

4391713.png

RAUL. Services is an organization that specializes in the creation, construction, designing and marketing of many different products. Our products can be separated into two different catagories, these being:

Building-
RAUL. Services are able to build unique and high quality buildings and decorations such as houses, bases, defenses, extensions, etc. Note that all of the materials used in our buildings are produced by us. We collect all our own resources.
A THREE MINUTE BUILD
RAULServices1.jpg

RAULServices2.jpg

Crafting-
RAUL. Services are also able to craft multiple different items/products, usually hand made. These items can range from chairs, to tables, to bookshelves, to sofas and to custom-made equipment such as ovens, microwaves and lastly, equipment & weapons- but not yet on a large scale. Note that all of the materials used in crafting are produced by us. We collect all our own resources.

4392621.png

RAUL. Services operate independently of all other organizations unless an offer is made or a formal agreement comes into play. For example, if RAUL. Services receive money for a service of the person/organization's choice, we will gladly work. Furthermore, if we are to receive a request from another organization to work with each-other for a brighter future, we will discuss and come with a verdict.

Furthermore, RAUL. Services collect all their resources from sources within paralake and else-where in the country. A majority of the wood used in our buildings/craftings come from the paralake wood's where the finest oak can be found. With permission- and taking deforestation into an account, we use trees for the resources, but we also replant them, to preserve and use later, trying our best not to damage the environment.

4392601.png

Although we would like to set a price for each of our services, we do not feel that setting a price will help secure a deal nor would it provide any extra in-come, instead it would simply scare off the customers and make it a hassle for them if they do choose us.

We are therefore accepting offers if they are reasonable for all building related service(s). However, our products such as woodwork, weapons, equipment, etc will all be available in our shop(s).

4392609.png

For the most part, our products will be available from:
D17ACAE815A6892D1AB6954DB158248A68A964DE

Furthermore, you are able to come to The Puffer Market to arrange a building service, for a base/defence or you are free to call using the number; 801-1688 (Zayne Rashid).

The materials we collect will be stored towards the back of The Puffer Market for safe keeping and use. Police inspections are welcome if permitted by a Lieutenant and/or myself.

Note that we do not take payment after our service due to possible fraud/theft. I can 100% guarantee you a reliable service- /if/ you have any problems, call me on the number above/feel free to report our organization to the police.

Images of past bases/defences built by RAUL. Services

(OOC) I do understand that not a huge profit will come from this, this is only to gain more experience and have a little fun. If you want to join me on this adventure, call me in-game or respond to this thread. Applications will not be made for my organization, this is a family business. Of-course, you can come down to The Puffer Market if you need anything. Also, you can try and raid us/me, you will just find a bunch of equipment/products towards the back of the shop, no drugs or weapons at this time. Furthermore, you can try and wage "war" on us, good-luck waging war on one man trying to make an honest living.

No hate, this will be good :)
Organization page will be updated over time.

OVERALL- WE ARE A BUILDING/SELLING/PASSIVE ORGANIZATION, SIMPLE AS. CALL US IF YOU WANT ANYTHING BUILT FOR YOU OR SOLD TO YOU.
P.S- Yes, I did leave Crimson.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Very creative! Do you only sell props or furniture also? Because I love furniture but I can't craft it

Reaction score
Zan is done doing crime? I call fishy.
EDIT: Just checked your comment, go for the GMC Sierra, the only not super luxurious truck imo that fits transporting.
SUPER MEGA ULTRA EDIT: You either dont have or forgot to make any application form.

Reaction score
wMBXNOZ.jpg

A little update.
RAUL. Services are still here, and have shops in bazaar shop(s) 1.

RAUL. SERVICES ARE NOW BUILDING BASES, PRICES ARE AS FOLLOWS:

$1000 for a small-medium sized base built with YOUR own materials (preferred in case of incidences where I need to disconnect from the server).

$2500 for a small-medium sized base built with MY materials (not recommended).

Here is an example build:
A THREE MINUTE BUILD.
RAULServices1.jpg

RAULServices2.jpg

This organization may be disbanded soon, you may as-well try us now.