Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Mim
How long were you banned for: 6 months

Your Steam Name: Sugar 5
Your In-game Name: Larry Dickens
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:506347606

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 2.5 - Mass RDM
Why should this appeal be considered: I need to start telling from the beginning to clarify the situation which I was in when I`ve got banned for 6 months from the server.

I lost all my money which I`ve done everything to get during the gambling session and inherently I got a bit mad under the influence of that situation. I thought that I can't get this money again and decided to take a break from the server and willingly I sprayed up a bunch of people at the bazaar and got banned for 6 months and I am still feeling remorse and guilty why I decided to do that.

I think I`ve described the event so let's get to the point of why this appeal should be considered: First of all, I am aware that this action wasn`t correct and I admit this was an action I shouldn`t have done. But as I mentioned, I`d done that under the influence of that situation. I want to make a return to the server and this time I give my word I`ll interact with people more positively and do my best at obeying server rules.

Additional Comment(s): As you know I was sort of new I`d been playing for only 1 month. I am finishing my appeal in the hope that the staff team will sense my situation and give me a chance. as a reply to my previous appeal, the staff member said: Please try appealing at a later date, we feel this appeal comes too early since your ban. Now it has been almost 2 months and I`ve taken my lesson already so I don't want to wait anymore and I want to experience Christmas with the community. Thanks for taking the time and reading meticulously.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.