Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Mim
How long were you banned for: 6 months

Your Steam Name
: hotdog 6
Your In-game Name: Barry Dickens
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:96947711

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 2.5 - Mass RDM
Why should this appeal be considered: This is my third time posting an appeal, it has been a couple of months since I got banned, and from what I recall it was something I should have not done. I'd like to apologize to the staff member and to those who got affected negatively during the shooting that took place. I miss playing on the server again and would love to get on it again as soon as possible, very recently one of my friend's appeal got accepted and I also wanted to make one to see if I can get unbanned and hopefully get a chance to play again together on the server as I liked playing on it from time to time for banter, etc.

I have learned from my mistake and I give my word such a thing like this will not take place again, I'd like to offer my apologies once more to the staff team and to those who got shot, this is not something I do every time I get mad.

Additional Comment(s): I assure you that I will make my return with much better manners than last time and abide by the server rules to do my best to not get banned. I appreciate all who took the time in reading this appeal and I hope this one will get through.

Status
Not open for further replies.