Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
2,517
Reaction score
3,914
Points
835
I dont know why but this Family Guy Christmas song makes me happy.




Peter:​

Lyrics:
Jessica Biel and Megan Fox​
Wearin' nothin' but their socks​
Is all I really want for Christmas this year.​


Brian:​
"Well, that's just not practical."​

Lois:​

Spending a week in Mexico​
With some black guys and some blow​
Is all I really want for Christmas this year.​

Peter:​
"Aw, that sounds terrific. How about you, kids?"​

Chris:​
I would like a pair of skates,​
Then I'd go out skating,​
But I really don't know how to skate.​
Ha-ha!​

Meg:​
I want a Lexus all in pink​
And a dad who doesn't drink.​

Peter:​
Oh, and that reminds me​
Twelve kegs of beer!​
The Griffins (except Brian and Stewie):​
All these happy wishes​
And lots of Christmas cheer​
Is all I really want this year.​

Brian:​
"Santa's got his work cut out for him."​

Peter:​
"Oh, we ain't even gotten started yet."​

Lois:​
I wanna tour the Spanish coast...​

Peter:​
Lunch with Michael Landon's ghost...​

Peter and Lois:​
Is all I really want for Christmas this year.​

Lois:​
"Wait, what?"​

Peter:​
"Forget it. Keep goin'."​

Chris:​
Jennifer Garner in my bed...​

Meg:​
Softer voices in my head...​

Chris and Meg:​
Is all I really want for Christmas this year.​

Stewie:​
Yellow cake uranium.​
Never mind the reason.​
Also Chutes and Ladders and a ball.​
[Laughs.]​

Brian:​
Doesn't this seem like too much stuff?​

Peter:​
Poo on you!​
It's not enough!​

Stewie:​
Buddy boy, I got your Christmas​
Right here!​
The Griffins:​
All these happy wishes​
And lots of Christmas cheer​
Is all I really want this year.​

Brian:​
"I'm just saying it seems a bit excessive."​

Lois:​
"Oh, get off your soapbox, Brian, it's Christmas!"​

Peter:​
"And Christmas is about gettin'. Everyone in town knows that."​

Quagmire:​
Japanese girls with no restraint​
Just to choke me when I faint​
Is all I really want for Christmas this year.​
"Ooh, giggity!"​

Bonnie:​
Platinum-plated silverware​

Joe:​
Just one day when kids don't stare...​

Bonnie and Joe:​
Is all I really want for Christmas this year.​

Mort:​
If you put a Christmas tree​
In the public airport,​
I will go to court and sue your ass!​
"Happy holiday!"​

Mayor Adam West:​
Wouldn't I love a Tinkertoy?​

Herbert:​
And a little drummer boy.​
He can even tap his drum on my rear.​

Quahog Residents:​
All these happy wishes​
And lots of Christmas cheer​
Is all I really want this year.​

Tom Tucker:​
I want a golden mustache comb.​

Angela:​
And some spermicidal foam.​

Tom Tucker and Angela:​
That's all I really want for Christmas this year.​

Carter:​
I want a brand new pitching wedge.​

Consuela:​
I would like more Lemon Pledge.​

Carter and Consuela:​
That's all I really want for Christmas this year.​

Bruce:​
I just want a wedding ring​
From someone named Jeffrey.​

Jillian:​
I just want some colored Easter eggs.​

Carl:​
I want a Blu-ray of The Wiz.​

Foreign Guy #1​
We don't know what "Christmas" is.​

Foreign Guy #2​
We have something else called "kishkev fufleer(?)".​

Everyone:​
All these happy wishes​
And lots of Christmas cheer​
Is all I really want this year!​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Family Guy is Awesome! This reminded me of this episode haha xD
 
Yeah I watch family guy all the time one of my favourite songs out of all the family guy ones.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top