Citizens off the road

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I had the idea yesterday that I would like that everyone (all citizens) owned a home and not live on the street all day. I think it would be much more fun and realistic to see owned buildings than barely see any buildings occupied. We could make people buy houses by letting them get hungry or thirsty quicker. Although if you have an idea on how to get citizens to buy a house, please post a comment. I also thought that this system shouldn't apply for people with jobs, because it's useless for them to have a house while they should work, it could actually make them go home while they should be working.
Please let me know what you think :p

Rutger Cornfield

Reaction score
I think that first of all, you need to have cheaper and more centralized buildings and apartments because as of now, people don't bother going all the way to the suburbs, just to go to their house. Second of all, there need to be more things to do in your house. Right now there isn't much to do other than growing drugs. If the player-controlled economy system ever gets implemented, you could possibly use your house as some sort of factory or something.

Reaction score
In paralake, the map is much bigger so issues like this wont be such a problem. people on the street isn't exactly "more realistic" as you see homeless people much more than you used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.