Server Suggestion House and appartment price adjustment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: House and appartment price adjustment
Suggestion Description: This is gonna go hand in hand whit my last Suggestion/Idea. So please go look at my other post.
Link: https://perpheads.com/threads/raid-spam-more-house-appartment-options.52171/

I have noticed that a lot of players like to buy there appartments and or houses. And "camp" them so nobody can buy them even tho they are not using there home.

So i woud like to introduce to you my idea of making it so you can maybe buy your appartment for 1 hour in advance if you already know you only need it for 1 hour. Up to a maximum of lets say 8 hours. And after that you have a cooldown for that specific appartment / house. So other players have the chance of getting the appartment they want.

The option above can or coud be scraped for just paying every 1 hour of house / appartment usage.

Why should this be added?:
- This makes it so it will be more realistic. In real life you always have to pay your rent upfront.
- This woud fix the economy a bit. As a new player it atleast feels like it needs a bit of fixing.
- Like i said it woud give the option for other players to get the appartment they want.

What negatives could this have?:
- Of course balancing this is gonna be hard again.
- This is gonna upset and anger a lot of people because they cant "camp" there appartments anymore.
- For this to work. The house / appartment prices woud have to be adjustet and balanced alot.
- If you have anything to add to this let me know, and we can talk in the comments! :3

Reaction score
I have noticed that a lot of players like to buy there appartments and or houses. And "camp" them so nobody can buy them even tho they are not using there home.
If the population of the server is high, staff tend to do property checks and force unrent empty properties

Reaction score
If people are not using their apartment I am pretty sure you can make an f6 and a staff member will force sell the apartment

And I feel like this suggestion just wouldnt work out, whats stopping them to just send another person in the base to buy the properties they have.

And the paying rent will most likely not affect people who have a lot of money anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.