ClampyIQ (Pablo Heisenberg) Helper Application.

Reaction score
MxwwDDb.png

Application Template
You must use the template in your application

STEAM NAME: ClampyIQ
ROLEPLAY NAME: Pablo Heisenberg
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:565672557
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: I would like to be helper because I would like to make the game better for everyone to help keep it a long lasting and great community. I currently already try to do my best to help people out when they ask questions and ask for help. I feel that getting the helper position will greatly increase my abilities of being able to help people. I enjoy Perpheads maybe even a little too much and want people to enjoy it on that same level. My goal is to make Perpheads an all around better place for everyone! I treat anyone and everyone with respect and always put myself in others shoes.
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: I am mainly a civilian player but occasionally dabble in government job like firefighter and police. I have absolutely no problem talking to people I know as well as people i have yet to meet. I have a total of 1 Month 17 Days and 9 Hours on this game and i only started in January 2024! I am very active and enjoy having conversations.

Role Requirements
Your application will be rejected if you do not meet these requirements

• Your total time played on the server must be at least one week
  • You must not have any in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on the server or forums in the last month
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws
  • You must maintain an active presence on Community Platforms e.g. Discord and Forums, specifically the support sections

Last edited:
Reaction score
MxwwDDb.png

Application Template
You must use the template in your application

STEAM NAME: ClampyIQ
ROLEPLAY NAME: Pablo Heisenberg
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:565672557
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: I would like to be helper because I would like to make the game better for everyone to help keep it a long lasting and great community. I currently already try to do my best to help people out when they ask questions and ask for help. I feel that getting the helper position will greatly increase my abilities of being able to help people. I enjoy Perpheads maybe even a little too much and want people to enjoy it on that same level. My goal is to make Perpheads an all around better place for everyone! I treat anyone and everyone with respect and always put myself in others shoes.
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: I am mainly a civilian player but occasionally dabble in government job like firefighter and police. I have absolutely no problem talking to people I know as well as people i have yet to meet. I have a total of 1 Month 17 Days and 9 Hours on this game and i only started in January 2024! I am very active and enjoy having conversations.

Role Requirements
Your application will be rejected if you do not meet these requirements

• Your total time played on the server must be at least one week
  • You must not have any in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on the server or forums in the last month
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws
  • You must maintain an active presence on Community Platforms e.g. Discord and Forums, specifically the support sections
Would highly recommend pablo

never seen him angry
Never seen him disrespect anyone
Always a sociable person
And a professional guy in RPat the bazzar and always willing to help out and offer Info to new people

-helga

Reaction score
Pablo is a very chill guy always seems to want to help people having trouble. I've never seen him upset or getting lit with anyone. I agree you should get helper.