U What? / SomeUser456 Helper app

Reaction score

STEAM NAME: U What?
ROLEPLAY NAME: Tyrone Morris
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:128542935
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:
Hello there, You guys know me as Tyrone Morris, mainly from being a PD main and just being around on perp. I feel like I would be a good fit for the helper team for a few reasons: I try too be kind to others, I have over 4 months on perp while I have plenty of bans on record I have improved myself since then learning the rules and following them and trying too help others with rules etc.

The reason I want to be a helper is because I want to help others, maybe with questions that they might be embarrassed to ask in help chat, to help new players that actually want too play the game learn how too play the game, To help others with different issues they might face and with rules that some people could find hard to follow so they turn to others for guidance, that's why I want too go for helper

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
Feel free too give me feedback I will take it in stride

Role Requirements
Your application will be rejected if you do not meet these requirements

• Your total time played on the server must be at least one week - Over 4 months
  • You must not have any in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on the server or forums in the last month - 2 months without one :)
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws - I do now yes.
  • You must maintain an active presence on Community Platforms e.g. Discord and Forums, specifically the support sections - I check forums basically every day at this point.
Would recommend for helper, active in help chat n ooc