Close this AR please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
PerpHeads Team please close this action request, I changed my mind

Last edited:
Reaction score
Not much I could have done really, I was going to equip my taser as the nightstick doesn’t seem to do much to employees, you got sparked. We chased @Henry, tased him then arrested him for murder. 10 years $5000

Reaction score
Yeah well it's quite obvious what happened, I'm not denying the fact that I punched you to death as the mayor but it was all jokes plus it was 4 am. I mean that's no excuse but at the same time the fact that you're so serious over a game and a little joke which lost you nothing over is hilarious.

Also @Samsterminator was involved since he was there and witnessed it.
Ok henry so because its 4 am i can and kill you 10 times in row because it's funny in my opinion ? Dude it's a serious roleplay server 24/7, whats this for a excuse lol

Reaction score
Not much I could have done really, I was going to equip my taser as the nightstick doesn’t seem to do much to employees, you got sparked. We chased @Henry, tased him then arrested him for murder. 10 years $5000
But why should i care about the ticket what he got ? I got killed without any proper reason and got hardly trolled, and you was only watching the whole scene. A Staff member should help the players, not support trolling

Reaction score
But why should i care about the ticket what he got ? I got killed without any proper reason and got hardly trolled, and you was only watching the whole scene. A Staff member should help the players, not support trolling
What do you want me to do? Tell him to stop and expect him to suddenly listen? I was gonna equip my taser but you went down quick.

What do you mean staff should be helping? There were no staff on

Reaction score
What do you want me to do? Tell him to stop and expect him to suddenly listen? I was gonna equip my taser but you went down quick.

What do you mean staff should be helping? There were no staff on
You are atleast a honorary and also you have the highest officer rank. So you shouldn't troll with the other officer. You could atleast tell the other officer to let me go, and arrest the officer, if you take that serious and not trolling me

Reaction score
You are atleast a honorary and also you have the highest officer rank. So you shouldn't troll with the other officer. You could atleast tell the other officer to let me go, and arrest the officer, if you take that serious and not trolling me
When? I was never made aware of any issues with any officers?

Status
Not open for further replies.