Close this report please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
After talking to aquaa he explained to me that what I did could be seen as a rule break I’m sorry but you did murder a rc in front of me for ramming you car I was scared

Reaction score
He can do whatever he wants and punish me however he wont, but no i wont i already told in My ar i said some not too Nice stuff, and thatd enough.

Reaction score
and thats why i said 'not too nice stuff' back to you. The most I could of done is the 1.1 but you've done the same too.

Reaction score
@Kenty I didn't continue it after, YOU DID. Idc with the stuff you said when I did, but you continued showing you wayyyy more immature than me way way way more immature than me, showing you can't stop yourself when someone has stopped cause I guess you feel you need to show yourself?

Reaction score
@XPGamingXPDK don't think just because youve been nice for a week that everyones going to forget what you've done before and what you've said. I'm not perfect and of course im immature, I was always fucking immature, id rather have fun on a server and when i go on my pc instead of sit like a soccer mom being all mature and shit for no one.

I have no need to show anyone anything, you're the one showing everyone how good you are at cleaning rims.

Reaction score
@Kenty I don't expect people to forget everything, and about me reforming is something I attempted, but when I get MassRDM'ed, for killing a Roadcrew worker while a staff member is watching the whole thing going down, I get pissed.

Can't expect me to go "Wow how nice! Thanks for RDM'ing me and making me lose my guns! You're such a great person". Nobody else does that either, nor WOULD YOU.

Reaction score
@Knoxy82 You were the one following me, your life didnt have to be in danger, youre the only fault in me killing him infront if you, and youve been changing what you said twice now. I wouldnt have killed him infront of you, if you hadnt followed after me, and IF i was gonna kill you, was because you tried to Block me for No reason, helping the roadcrew to kill Me.

Status
Not open for further replies.