Close Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I followed him to see if would press his panic button as he knew I was warranted as the whole police force had just came to bazzar looking for me, upon him running away I had thought he pressed his panic, but I kept my gun in passive because it attracts a lot of attention when gun pointing in the bazzar parking lot because people will start to surround you. I was going to then tell him to disregard the panic after he got on the ground however he decided to pull a gun which is when he dies. If he had complied the plan after disregarding the panic was to then flew or if they was already on scene i'd go into attack stance and do a hostage situation.

Reaction score
Can confirm he was just talking with me and then he died so I couldn't show him a stupid glitch I found in my car :(

Reaction score
-involved-

You saw us killing cops at office, when I shot your car you ran off and got a new car then sat by hungriges watching the highway, you saw us come to bazaar then went to bazaar to look for us. Interesting bit of trivia for you there which you completely failed to mention.

The shops we were hiding inside had drugs and we didn't want our mates to lose there drugs so we tried leaving ASAP. That's when the AR starts.

you saw jamal and he saw you. He tried something to deal with you without killing you and you chose to escalate it to violence.

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
He was moving behind cars and i had thought he moved his hand round the back and press his panic

Reaction score
Right I never followed you to the bazaar, I was patrolling at the Bazaar when I saw Jamal, as seen from the POV I never called for backup nor did I press my panic. He proceeded to follow me with a gun out knowing he was wanted trying to get a response from me in which I did and died as a result. You are not involved in the current situation so don't reply back thanks, you showed you are on his side by stating I lost nothing. I DO NOT CARE IF I LOST NOTHING, I'M REPORTING SOMEONE FOR BREAKING A SERVER RULE.

Status
Not open for further replies.