close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
ACTION REQUEST POSTED FOR @Weazel
close on request of weazel please

Last edited:
Reaction score
We never really kidnapped you, we just brought you inside the slums appartement because we don't want to mug you on the stairs since everyone can come and see us mugging you. (Harley Mack)

Reaction score
Who had no choice, slums app is a really busy place. We didnt want to get caught so we brought him inside the appartement to avoid 3.4 since people will contact the police if they saw us mugging him on the slums stairs, and the police would have arrested us.
[DOUBLEPOST=1515847363,1515846983][/DOUBLEPOST]
5.6 is forcing someone from A to B, no matter the distance. @Bolli @StephenPuffs
So you are telling us that this would be an example of kidnapping
http://prntscr.com/hzvbfa

rat

Reaction score
Hello sires,

Weazel is currently forum banned so I will representing him for the remainder of this AR.

First of all, I'd like to take a look at the definition of the word "kidnap"

an act of abducting someone and holding them captive.

So let's take a look at the word abducting:

take (someone) away illegally by force or deception; kidnap.

The phrase "Take someone away illegally" suggests a movement from one distinct location to another. As the outside of any slums apartment is a public place, and the inside is a private place, it should be concluded that you moved weazel between two distinct points under duress, hence fulfilling the criteria for it to be considered a kidnap.

Additionally, I would like to propose the notion that the only reason @Moon did this was due to NLR in a previous life, which can be referred to on the AR open on weazel himself. As weazel died, this should be treated as an isolated mugging incident and not an act of revenge. Therefore there are no special circumstances that may exclude and of my previous points of reasoning.

Yours cordially,

Exrobite - in cahoots with weazel

rat

Reaction score
Doesnt states so in the rules doesnt mean i would know the defintion do i

Surely if you have a basic grasp of English you would understand the definition of kidnapping? You know full well what it is. If Senior Administration had to define every word they used the rules would be far too long to read. It's a perfectly common term that you know the definition of, a poor excuse to break rules.

Ignorance, in any form, of the rules detailed within this document will NOT be accepted as a reasonable reason for any violation of these rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.