[CLOSED] Posting Comments on an Iphone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have currently been wondering if it is possible to post comments on an IPhone I have an IPhone 6S+ and i CAN not find a way to comment on posts for the life of me. Its really annoying and I'm just looking for a solution.

Reaction score
It's got to do with the resolution, you'll come to find that the website turns into phone mode if you resize the browser down to beyond 50% or so on pc.
So half of 1920, if you've got a screen over 960px in landscape mode then you're good to go.
Then again, no phone exists with a resolution of 960x###, that's pretty much a tablet.
Androids are the best most of the time though when it comes to sites.
Yes, it is possible to post comments on phone, but it depends on the phone.

I'm no expert, but I'm just stating what I know in hopes it'll help you understand better as of to why it might be.

Reaction score
It doesn't work on my iPhone SE, (Pretty much a 5 with a better camera) No matter what browser I use, what orientation, or if I try get the desktop site, it's down to screen resolution at the end of the day, there's not much you can do unfortunately.

Reaction score
Just use the desktop site, not sure what browser you use but open the page settings (usually 3 dots or something) then click request desktopwebsite

That's probably the best solution for you, this is really tricky. I was able to comment by rotating my phone, now I can't. It's really weird. But just think if commenting is really needed in some cases or if you can just wait until you get to a PC.

If you still need help with this, create another thread or ask a staff member to reopen this thread.

Locked & Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.