Games For Iphone/Ipad

Reaction score
Before you sexy bitches get into an argument about Why Iphones are shitty, I'm so butt hurt cause you have an Iphone I want you to realize that
915.gif

Anyways as you all know I'm the prostitute of my school cause they fuck me with homework and exams so much this year. So I've been mostly playing on my Ipad/ Iphone. Anyways, I'm looking for any good games on these devices. Don't care if it's free or paid. I don't mind, cause I have 100$ Gift Card. So Please tell me any game that you play on your phone below just don't reccomend The Walking Dead S1 or S2, or Clash of Clans.

Thanks <3

718.gif

Reaction score
Get an android phone, download Show Box.

Get Piano tiles, test your skillz.
Get the 9gag app,
Get Real Racing 3, if your iPhone is good enough :)
Leo's fortune looks like a good android platformer game, check it out.

Reaction score
Well if you have an iPhone6 here's a tip of how you can recharge it faster than normal using their latest technology after playing all those games.

apple-wave-prank.jpg

Reaction score
Get some games made by King, and download every "Candy","Crush" and "Saga" related titles with IAP.

Noe, as an android user I love to play:
  • Rayman Jungle Run (It was free for Samsung users a few weeks ago)
  • Timberman (Little game to pass some time)
  • Backflip Madness
  • Devious Dungeon
  • Out There
  • Osmos HD
  • Hungry Shark Evolution
  • DraStic (NintendoDS emulator, pretty sure this counts as a "game")
As for iOS, try searching those titles above in the App Store, I am sure there are some official ports from iOS to Android/Android to iOs

Reaction score
Before you sexy bitches get into an argument about Why Iphones are shitty, I'm so butt hurt cause you have an Iphone I want you to realize that

Anyways as you all know I'm the prostitute of my school cause they fuck me with homework and exams so much this year. So I've been mostly playing on my Ipad/ Iphone. Anyways, I'm looking for any good games on these devices. Don't care if it's free or paid. I don't mind, cause I have 100$ Gift Card. So Please tell me any game that you play on your phone below just don't reccomend The Walking Dead S1 or S2, or Clash of Clans.

Thanks <3

Clash of Clans wins... most addicting game for mobile devices ever...

Except maybe Cand Crush that stuff is even worse and will eat your live.