Col. Collier

• Thread starter Deleted member 5193
  • Start date

Deleted member 5193

That enforcer guy. You know him?

Collier is definitely one of the best friends I've made friends with. He's a friendly chap whilst being serious and dedicated, both in the PLPD and in the staff team. He fully deserves this reccomendation for the effort and work he's put in as of recently.

I did this guys S3 and now he's higher ranking than me. Little bastard. Much love Collier.

Reaction score
It's nice to see, that my efforts haven't gone unnoticed. Recently, I have been the only staff member online very often and I've been working my ass off going around dealing with the problems that may occur.

Thanks for giving me some recognition.

Reaction score
I fully endorse this recommendation with my 88 beliefs.

Keep up the German legacy.

Collier is an excellent staff memeber, could you give some tips to Jon?

Reaction score
The best old man to break every bone in his body during his mayor tenure.
The best mayor to have when showing him my awful driving skills.
A good friend to have when making terrible jokes and prank calls.
A cool bean.
I don't know what else there is to say about him.

Reaction score
I love Collier, when ever he is on as LT, he always sorts out the cops. When I call him as an enforcer, he always responds and always deals with it. When he is mod, I reckon he'd be the best.

Reaction score
Agreed, Collier deserves a promotion already. He's done an excellent job of his role within the PLPD and as an Enforcer.

Reaction score
Collier is a great guy. His puts a lot of effort in the PD and he is peforming great as an staff member! His humor is also oke for a German guy :p. I really respect this man.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Collier is brillo. He's like the only person where I don't say anything negative about him because his grandparents eat coffee and cake every day!!!!!!

rat

Reaction score
While collier may be a cuck, his impact on my experience has been nothing but positive. He's a legend.

Deleted member 4983

Fuck, forgot Collier in my reccomendation xd
[DOUBLEPOST=1480232467,1480231974][/DOUBLEPOST]Haha, Collier was shot in an admin sit get meme'd.

Reaction score
I 100% agree. Everytime i played with Collier he always made me have a great time. Like when we nearly got trapped at the farm by fire.

Not only is he a great guy, but i really think he has been putting in so much effort hence why he is where he is now.

Well done.

Reaction score
100% agree with this, Collier has made an excellent first impression in the staff team, and is doing awesome as an an enforcer, and if he doesn't apply for moderator already I will come to Germany and beat the shit out of him ask him nicely to apply.

Reaction score
+Support
Barely know the guy and I can say without a doubt he is one of the friendliest guys I've met totally deserves staff and his efforts in the PLPD and as an Enforcer are incredibly.