Collier & Lewis 088

Reaction score
I will start with @Col. Collier he is an excellent role player and just a friendly guy i hope he stays this way during my absence. No but seriously his police role play is excellent and can act professional but still willing to have a life making it so much more enjoyable one of the few command team that actually patrols and one of the few police officers i beg to come on duty; see you once i am back.

This next person who goes by the name @LEWIS 088 is possible the weirdest recommendation i have ever made and one i never thought i would make. As some may know i was banned well i assume a lot of you know as it seems a lot of you know where the dumb icon is located, besides the point i had a chat with Lewis today on teamspeak regarding the ban and the dispute and he may actually be the one of the only staff member that has left me speechless; many of you may know i turn extremely defensive when it comes to bans and warns i near enough disagree with everything and I never normally come to the conclusion that I was in the wrong but actually he may be able to clarify that I just had nothing to respond with as he explained his point of view just that well. Therefore he has earned this from keep up the good work I guess. Strangest recommendation I have ever done or seen.

Reaction score
Thanks for the recommendation, Peach, I really appreciate it :)

I agree with the second half 100%, Lewis is a fantastic staff member, who really deserves his rank.

Here's a nice 88 for ya, Lewis

//on phone