Commenting over phone

Reaction score
Hello,again me with the same problem.

I have to use my old phone for a couple days since i broke my new phone's Window.

I was able to comment with my new phone (Samsung s5) but this phone (Iphone4s) is not letting me comment in any way. I tried to rotate but it didnt work. I need your guys help...

As you can see in the pic:

vf14ZXF.jpg

Reaction score
Ohh Who is that big boy on the picture? ;)

I have had the same problem a few times, just try to Restart the phone, could work.
Or maybe just try to log out and then log in again, those simple things can be the problem.
You just have to do those things and it could fix it, It worked for me tho, Maybe not for you but i would be happy to help you :D.. If i didn't im sorry :nailbiting:

Reaction score
Oi

I have the same issue, just sort of worse.
Long story
I'm studying on a special kind of school in Denmark, not sure if its equal the same as a high school, however I heard you call them continuation schools.

Anyways on this school, they only support us with old vista's and not gonna write on PH with it, no way. I don't have access to Internet with laptop the place I use my Internet is while there are teachers, and they say it takes up the whole Internet.
Yes. I use my iPod during Sunday-6PM (first at school about 8pm) - 10:30 Friday. That is a long time I use my iPod, and if comment function doesn't won, then in forced to either reply or make a new post, and I don't fully know if I'm permitted to do so.
Btw it doesn't help if you rotate te screen, but I will follow Robins advice. iPod 4 touch :troll: Phone: Samsung SGH-F480i (yeah had it for 4 years pls no hate) xD doesn't have Internet, way too old lol. LOL W?y registered steam on my profile now says Ultimate and having a cat as picture. Apple is haunting my iPod already :c

Reaction score
I have a Samsung S5, all you do is rotate the screen then the comment button appears. Are you using the normal Internet application? I suggest you get Google Chrome from the play store because it works for me.

Last edited:
Reaction score
They are different operating systems so yeah plus I use android due to my hate with apple, and the fact that I am useless with IOS too complex. Have you looked in settings for a desktop or mobile mode on your browser?

My advice dont use a apple they got Ishrekt by android.