Communication Ban Apology (Admin Meeting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Communication Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ultimate
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Thorgal Arturo
Your Roleplay Name: Akachi Okeke
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:562223058

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Community Wide Banned

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hi perpheads I just want to say I've really had a hard time figuring out that you can do an unban recrest even if you're banned.
Now I have finally figured it out.
I have come to apologize in people's ways and admins. Because of my bad behavior and complicity with the server. I am very ashamed of that. I started on the server when I was 11. Now I'm 14. It's so sick to think that I got this server. It is probably the funnest and most perfect server that has ever been made. i am playing on a server called Stavox.dk it is really not that good there is no one and the server is so unreal. When I think back to perpheads I remember only good times. A server that made me happy and A server that made someone smile/laugh. I am deeply sorry for my behavior and my attitude.
I can say it has really changed now that I'm older and mature and have really thought about why I wanted to go back to perpheads.
i wanna say thanks to all the people and admins i have been playing whit you dont know how cool and fun it was playing with you amazing people. Thanks for making me pray for the game.
I would like to ask for one last change more On playing on the server now that I have become much more mature. I really miss playing on such a cool server. And I will never understand why I was so stupid and screw people up I'm so sorry I apologize to you I hope you all can forgive me
I miss all off you guys to the old players and the new ones.
Perp I hope you can forgive me i Really mean it❤️❤️

Additional Information: Thanks For taking your time to read my Appeal ❤️

Deleted member 4084

Your punishment appeal will be reviewed by the Administration team in a meeting; there is no disclosed date so please bare patience in the meantime.

Status
Not open for further replies.