Communication Ban Apology (Admin Meeting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Communication Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ultimate
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Thorgal
Your Roleplay Name: Akachi Okeke
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:562223058

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Rdm And talk badly to players and has been an asshole to staff and players

Why should this appeal be considered?: I miss every moment in perpheads and all the players I love the server is such a fantastic piece of work people have done on this server, You can pat yourself on the back. I watch every single perp video I spend maybe 2-3 hours just watching vids. I really love how nice people were to me and the laughs. I feel I should have a change to show my worth, everyone should have too, even if people have been a pig, I have really changed a lot during the long break. The reason I was so stupid and got banned. Was because I was 12 and not good with the rules or behaving properly. I have become much more mature and educated. I want to apologize to A1l and Mini
and
the other players you didn't deserve what you got seriously I don't agree. I don't think it's nice if I don't come back on perp don't want people I think I'm the old Thorgal I'm 2 years older. I also think it's fair if I return, I've been banned for about 2 and a half years, and many others have also been banned and have returned after a short time. My dream would be to return to this server, I miss everything, build a base, be involved and have fun, there is no other game that is as fun as perp. I'm asking for a change everyone should be able to be forgiven even in life I'm asking for a change I've had a sentence of 2 years now I'm asking to return

I think it was nice enough that people got mad at me, but it's been 2 years since I apologize for all the shit I've done, I should never have done it please have mercy on me I feel a little unfair if I have to wait more please you.❤️

Additional Information: Thanks for reading my appeal please consider this as a change to see my grown ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.