Communication Ban Apology (Admin Meeting)

Reaction score
Punishment Type: Communication Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ulti
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Thorgal
Your Roleplay Name: Akachi Okeke
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:562223058

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Community Wide Banned

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello perpheads I would like to say sorry for the crap I have done and also to apologize for being toxic to staff eg A1l And Mini. and more. I am so sorry for beginning such a rude scum, and also i would like to apologize to the other people I have screwed up, I am deeply sorry for that is the first thing I would say. Over this long period I have been banned, I have changed a lot. I have become a Christian and have been baptized. I am very proud of that, I wish I could show you a picture of the baptism. But you can't post car reviews in appeal, so I'm a little sad about that. ANyways I Have Completely Changed My Personality After I Became A Christian Speaks Properly And Doesn't Lie And Have Respect For The People. 1 week ago I woke up to my dog was paralyzed in its arm and it couldn't stand up was so sad thinking it was gunna die that night I took it to the doctor where the doctor said it is really not doing very well. Where after we found out by 3d Scanning that it has
Disc herniation in 3 different places in the body. In the neck and 2 places in the back eyelet. The doctor gave us two options. Either we had it operated on and it would cost DKK 45 thousand or our dog would have to take medicine for 6 weeks and then we would have to see if it could be cured because of it. so I pray to God every day that my dog is cured by the medicine. And my dog is half French bulldog and half English Staffordshire terrier. It's called obi and I've had it for seven years. I have found that I have become stronger mentally because the sadness as much as I have cried has made me stronger. I have also started going to fittnes World, it is a Gym center in Copenhagen, Denmark. Been going to the gym with my friends for a long time now and I love it. It gives me mental freedom and energy. And it's not chatgbt that's writing here, it's me Thorgal: I would really like to be unbanned because I miss the server and my friends if they are on the server. I like playing video games and I really like Garry's,mod_Perpheads. My friend showed me perpheads A little under 3 and a half years ago I think and since then I have loved it. If there is anything I can help with or do, I would love it, just want to be unbanned. And I'm sorry for all the times I've broken your Server Rules many times, I'm really disappointed in myself that I've done it, I hope you'll think about it because I've really changed myself and become more mature, all this, sir, I really mean it. Have a lot of memories in there and the best server that has been made and all the coding you have spent time on is absolutely sick. you have seen. You guys have seriously made a Masterpice Hope you believe me. Hope to see you guys soon

Additional Information: Thank you for reading my message with kind regards Thorgal_Arturo❤