Communication Ban Apology (Admin meeting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mak

Reaction score
Punishment Type: Communication Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Tyla Jai
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: MAK!! / milo
Your Roleplay Name: Jah Mylan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:99753706

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Toxicity, severe unacceptable behavior.

Why should this appeal be considered?: It's been 8 months, not like the length matters because it was fully justified. Anyways, I had just got banned off of Monolith I believe, and then found perp. Coming from Monolith where toxicity is almost unpunishable and basically if you aren't toxic or you can't stand up for yourself, you get bullied off the server LITERALLY. My point here is, I was and used to being a shitty person overall, another word for a severe dickhead. I wouldn't say the first few months I changed because I really didn't. Though these couple months I have moved countries and started a new chapter in my life. I focus a lot on school and friends now, I wouldn't say I have done a completely 180 on my life but damn near.

After these 8 months, I have been playing on and off when I had the time. I would play with friends and sometimes just solo. It's really hard making yourself comfortable with people all in all without any communication with them. Though I do not deny the communication ban was false, because it was most definitely not. I found the images of the logs, viewing my messages old messages to the player(s). I talked down on people and made fun of some, this behavior is fully unacceptable as the community seeks for players that behave and does not seek players like I used to be.

All I'm asking for is another chance. I do formally apologize to the people I was toxic to, I really do.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.