Communication Ban Apology (Blackdown/Ethan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Communication Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Blackdown/Ethan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Aquaa
Your Roleplay Name: Anakin Percious-House
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54900967

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.1 and 1.4

Why should this appeal be considered?: This appeal should be considered because I believe that I'm continuously showing my tenacity towards the effort of having this ban removed. Additionally and more importantly, I'm extremely sorry for my poor behavior last year and I've been apologizing incessantly for it every appeal. My last appeal was denied and I immediately reached out for feedback so I know what I have to focus on to finally get rid of this ban. I was told that it was too soon because I returned fully last month and that it basically wasn't a lengthy timeframe to examine my behavior and be able to determine that I'll continue keeping up with my good behavior.

Since then, I've played just about every single day for several hours in order to make sure that my changed character and merit is being noticed. I have maintained a level of respect through all avenues available to me while communication banned. I am still continuously trying to be as active as I can be in /help chat and helping newer players. I have also become extremely dedicated to the PD side of things, this is shown by my recent promotion to Corporal after a swift return. If I had any ill intent after my comms ban was removed, I promise you that I would not have been trying to progress in the PD. I am here to stay and I'd love to be welcomed back into the community with the privilege of being able to use the forums and OOC. Also, I've started streaming some PD sided things with this cool overlay that I found that's basically a body cam that you can edit with your information. Today we accomplished being the top stream under Garry's Mod (which isn't too hard, but still thought this was pretty neat as I've had two new people show up asking about the server and how to connect in my last two streams).

Again, I remain apologetic and continuously express my remorse for my poor behavior last year, and I hope that you can accept this appeal and allow me to fully re-integrate myself with the community.

Additional Information: Thanks for reading, have a great rest of your week.

Status
Not open for further replies.