Communication Ban Apology (Blackdown/Ethan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Communication Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Blackdown/Ethan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Aquaa
Your Roleplay Name: Dania Whyte
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54900967

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.1 and 1.4

Why should this appeal be considered?: My appeal should be considered because I have been communication banned for over an entire year now and have had more than enough time to reflect on my previously poor behavior on the forums. The distance between my last appeal is even greater than it was before, having waited another 4 months before trying to appeal my comm ban again. The difference this time around is that recently I've actually come back and started to play again and have been active. I've been more active in help chat than I was previously, I've started a new org (lots of plans with this) and have already helped some newer players out and I'm looking to continue doing so when I find more that plan on remaining on the server.

Like I've said previously, throughout this extensive ban I've had more than enough time to soak in the effect of my actions while remaining remorseful and continuously apologizing and trying to appeal this ban.

I sincerely apologize to everyone I disrespected on the forums a year ago and I'm eager to continue demonstrating the healthier mindset I've adopted within the last year.

Additional Information: Thanks for reading :)

Status
Not open for further replies.