Map Suggestion Community Hall Of Fame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Community Hall Of Fame
Suggestion Description: This goes down as a Community & Map Suggestion. Perp heads is a huge community that’s been going on for as long as I can remember on Garry’s Mod. and it’s had some awesome members past and present. While this maybe a lot of effort to do behind this Suggestion I think it’s cool idea to completely change the City Hall Library and Make it into the Perpheads Hall Of Fame Library as a community we can vote who goes into the hall of fame as for years to come they now lost into the 1000s of Members who join each year I think a Awesome idea to say thank you someone who’s been commited to Perpheads. We can have a gold Photo Frame and picture of the Perpheads Character with simple name of them underneath. Love here your suggestions on this Thank You

Why should this be added?:
I think it Gives people a chance say thank you in a most unreal way that there face will be put on Perpheads map for years to come and makes there commitment worthwhile. And really Nice and Aweseome thing to do and plus gives a new players extra room to explore as the city hall not used enough in my opinion and can be really cool idea if used correctly.

What negatives could this have?:
Putting the Hall of fame photo frame in will take abit of work by the Coder’s as each map update eventually the hall of fame photo frames have be but in so might take along time for the Hall Of Fame frames to be put in.

Reaction score
It sounds like a great idea but I don't know how that could be implemented. Let's say it's added in-game and requires new people to be added to the Hall of Fame. How will that be done without updating the map?

Reaction score
It sounds like a great idea but I don't know how that could be implemented. Such as let's say it's added in-game and requires new people to be added to the Hall of Fame. How will that be done without updating the map?
Yes that’s what I think can be abit tricky to be implemented if anyway can do it would be awesome

Reaction score
Yes that’s what I think can be abit tricky to be implemented if anyway can do it would be awesome
Maybe it can be done via scripts such as bringing the character's portrait from Police Computer and then writing their names underneath the frame automatically by the script so if they change their in-game name, that also changes. So basically only golden frames for their portrait can be part of the map as pre-placed and ready to be filled in by the script.

Reaction score
This seems very unnecessary and a hassle, I personally don't think most of the people playing care about virtual recognition

Reaction score
Maybe it can be done via scripts such as bringing the character's portrait from Police Computer and then writing their names underneath the frame automatically by the script so if they change their in-game name, that also changes. So basically only golden frames for their portrait can be part of the map as pre-placed and ready to be filled in by the script.
Ahh Cool you know more than me on that front Haha

Reaction score
This seems very unnecessary and a hassle, I personally don't think most of the people playing care about virtual recognition
I fully respect your opinion but one thing say against that We give out Virtual awards in PLPD which I admit is a lot easier to do. but a community wide one will be nice thing for people aswell they may not care but think it’s nice thing to do :)

Reaction score
I fully respect your opinion but one thing say against that We give out Virtual awards in PLPD which I admit is a lot easier to do. but a community wide one will be nice thing for people aswell they may not care but think it’s nice thing to do :)
Is this not already kind of done with the yearly awards, also giving people “hall of fame” rewards dosnt make much sense. There’s people who used to be so big in perp and if they came back now they would legit be a nobody. although it’s a cool idea I don’t think it would work.
Ps. If this is done I want an award for keeping the Tetris high score since release of leaderboards

Reaction score
Unfortunately a huge portion of perp players have this tendency to fly off the rails so heavily in such short time frames that they wind up banned. Furthermore, highly respected and recognised members of the community were outed for doing terrible things. I don’t think a map change whenever something like these aforementioned situations happens is possible.

Reaction score
Unfortunately a huge portion of perp players have this tendency to fly off the rails so heavily in such short time frames that they wind up banned. Furthermore, highly respected and recognised members of the community were outed for doing terrible things. I don’t think a map change whenever something like these aforementioned situations happens is possible.
Oh dear that’s true can be a problem don’t want hall of fame wall full of perma banned people haha

Status
Not open for further replies.