Map Suggestion Community pool v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Community pool v2
Suggestion Description: After looking into a map design and thought more of it I think from my last post about a community pool I think it could be placed behind subburns monorail, the pool would have npcs that would sell alcohol or ciggarets. There would be also a lifeguard stand jumping board toilets and chairs that you can relax on them

Why should this be added?:
- new place that would attract people so they won't sit generally in city-buisness area
-New place for roleplay or summer events
-New place where you can safly swim (for now its lake city-buisness and 1 pool at subs1

What negatives could this have?:
- map design changes

Reaction score
Problem with this area is the DD spot
I know that its hard to place something, if I would place it further it wouldn't look good
If the plan would be at swooper rd they might be collisions on offramp from highway
Next to church is also a bit not good becouse its more City area
I m thinking eventually to replace it from not working subs homes but the area would be very small and limited

Reaction score
I feel like there already is a place that has mostly everything you suggest, that doesn’t interfere with the drug dealer, you can even swim there! The beach :D

Reaction score
I feel like there already is a place that has mostly everything you suggest, that doesn’t interfere with the drug dealer, you can even swim there! The beach :D
Like I wrote on idea there are 2 places to swim like you and I said beach and pool at subs 1 but beach seems empty and is really small
Also in replay to curak I thought about wirting to change houses into a pool but its to small area and there it seems good

Status
Not open for further replies.