Community Spotlight #1 + Discord link (01/12/2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
style-logo.png
Hey,

I am going to start a monthly community spotlight to award and recognise those among us who are contributing to the server in one way or another that might ordinarily be taken for granted. The design of this is so highlight players among us that we should appreciate and look to as role models when playing the server. You can get highlighted in many ways, it is pretty self-explanatory per section.

If you wish for someone to be considered for recognition please either post a thread here or directly message me here. This will also have the purpose of increasing engagement within the community which is something I think is sorely needed.

I may add more categories and I am welcome to suggestions.

Roleplay Acknowledgement

@Niko has been roleplaying as Roadcrew to a standard not usually expected from the job which traditionally has been used to minge. This is a welcome breathe of fresh air on a traditionally mingey job. Well done. Contact me in-game to receive your reward of $50,000.

Best "Video & Pictures" submission

@Exnem produced an entertaining reel of funny moments since his return.

Most Helpful

@Blackdown has been spotted helping new players out consistently which has helped new players get established helping boost player count! Thank you for going above and beyond in your staff duties!

Also, I made a discord, join here.

The role of the discord will be to notify players of server events and announcements whilst also giving newer players a chance to integrate within the community in ways other than the forums. I believe the shoutbox can be quite daunting for new players and it is also not the best to use whilst on your phone. The discord server is still a work in progress however it is acceptable for now. Please feel free to join and chat!

The server will be subject to all general conduct rules and will be moderated by myself and the staff team. Punishment here may also lead to punishment outside of the discord server so please do act maturely. Gore and NSFW posts will not be tolerated.

Thank you to @Clarky for setting up the permissions!

Status
Not open for further replies.