Community Spotlight - September 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
MxwwDDb.png

ROLEPLAY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
You have both been recommended by staff for the roleplay acknowledgement reward this month for your cinema creation in the back room of this bazaar shop. It is great to see such enthusiasm especially from new players too. You can both claim $50,000 each when you next see a Community Manager on in-game, and will receive the forum trophy.​
qYLDupe.jpg
I know you worked with others for this one however they will receive their own section, but quality stuff here with the market stall. It is really good to see. Not only is it just good roleplay ion general it is quite useful for new players who have spawned in to come and grab some basic items here. Thanks for your efforts.​
FHearlr.png
You were both involved in the above, but I can see there was a separate post commending you specifically for this. I'm not sure if this was a continuation of the same thing or made on a new day but it looks very impressive, thanks for your efforts!​
HeqRGqB.gif
MOST HELPFUL

You were both observed helping new players and creating a new player stall outside City Hall. Thank you for this, you can both claim $50,000 for this next time you see me in-game and can receive the forum trophy.​
n7u5Zs4.gif
You have also been observed helping a couple of new players, thank you for this. I know there are guides available for them but nothing beats getting help directly from another player live. You can claim $50,000 next time you see me in-game.​
uE68FhA.png
NEW FACES

@Tye

Reaction score
style-logo.png

Hi, it has been a while since we've had any "Official Server Events" that have been announced on the forums! We will now also be announcing events in the monthly spotlight so make sure to check it out each month for details! Events will be this Saturday (04/09/2021) at 3PM GMT+1!

==================================

One in the Chamber
An event where you gain only have 1 bullet in your gun and must kill others to gain an additional bullet.

Winner: Max

Prize: Forum Trophy and $25,000

Highway Race

Sponsored by Roxie's Dinner, this is a 5 lap race around the city highway. Vote on the poll above for what race you would like.

Winner: Hayden & Bets

Beach Derby
A free for all event that spawns everyone on top of a square above the ocean with the goal of being the last Mini Cooper left standing by the end.
Good luck!

Winner: Niko

Good luck, see you all there! Remember, 15:00 GMT+1! Be there or be square!​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.