Competition #1

Reaction score
Hello perpheads community I have come up with an idea so the community can get together and share clips so everyone can see what people have been doing in the city also old clips are fine aswell as new ones thank you to @Nate for reminding me

So my idea is people can share there best clips and the community votes on the best clip so how the voting will work will be with reactions any reaction is fine so from the 15th this month to the 15th next month that is when the clips can be sent in and people can react to any post and how many they want throughout the month the top 3 clips with the most reactions the on the 15th next month will win in game money witch will be given from me

This is gonna be a monthly thing from me as I want to get to see people’s clips and get to know the community more and overall it’s just a little fun thing for everyone so every month I will do this open a new thread so people can send new clips the clips can range from funny moments like car chases etc or a good shootout or a good grenade kill etc etc you get the gist you can also send funny pics aswell if you want

1st) 200k
2nd) 100k
3rd) 50k
Let’s say 3 people come 3rd I will put there names down in a poll and people will vote the person with the most votes after 24hrs will win 3rd place

I DONT WANT ANY TOXIC COMMENTS BECAUSE I WILL GET STAFF REMOVE THE COMMENT AND YOU WILL BE OUT THE COMPETITION

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reaction score
I don’t know if you want any older clips or only relevant ones, here’s some goofy ones anyways

Na any clip is fine old or new I’ll add that in thank you for letting me know Nate

Reaction score
PEOPLE GET VOTING NOW WE HAVE CLIPS SENT IN AND MAKE SURE TO KEEP SENDING CLIPS IN IF YOU ALREADY HAVENT GET THOSE REACTIONS IN

Last edited: