Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
logo.png

Is this a new law or a change to a current law:
This is a new law.

What law do you wish to change/add:
A public park/recreational area law.

Why should this change/addition be made:
This addition should be made for the residence of Paralake, and the public house owners and the city.

What is the aim of this change/addition: Conduct in Parks:
It shall be unlawful for any person to conduct themselves in a boisterous or indecent manner, or to use vulgar, profane, or unbecoming language, or to use loud or violent discourse in any of the aforesaid neighborhood parks, grounds, or recreational facility owned and/or operated under the jurisdiction of Paralake.

Additional Information:
If this law is added, I will then suggest more laws for recreational areas/public parks.

Reaction score
This law is a more focused version of 10.1 Causing Harassment, Alarm or Distress , it isn't necessary needed in my opinion as 10.1 kinda covers all areas even public grounds
10.1 Causing Harrassment, Alarm or Distress
It is an offence for a person to display behaviour that is likely to cause harassment, alarm or distress. This includes but is not limited to visual representations such as signs and newspaper adverts.

Reaction score
In my opinion we don't need this law. Currently the law you are suggesting sounds quite good however it sounds like the law 10.1 but it just focuses on parks.

The suggestion sounds good but it's not really needed in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.