Confiscate weapon confirmation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: Instead of pressing E once to confiscate, you have to press E again to confirm the confiscation when a notification pops up on the bottom right.

Why should this be added? (pros): It would likely prevent accidental confiscation to occur and all it would take is to press E twice, at times when you try to put your weapon into a passive stance/switch firing mode you would also pick up the gun.

What negatives could this have? (cons): None I believe? Reply any negatives this may have if otherwise.

*Other additions: N/A

Reaction score
+Support, I have seen this way too many times, Guns being confiscated on accident when trying to put the gun on safety, and I'm not going to lie it happened to me and it does not feel good when you take a players gun on accident while trying to safety your gun...
This would definitely be a good addition.

Reaction score
+support i agree with 7 down here ive accidently done this a few times

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Just add it so they got to be in the area of a car. This encourages there to be an actual perimeter for cops so people don't just drive down all the time. If cops die they can move down and reforce it when the rest of the weapons get confiscated

Reaction score
Just add it so they got to be in the area of a car. This encourages there to be an actual perimeter for cops so people don't just drive down all the time. If cops die they can move down and reforce it when the rest of the weapons get confiscated
Not a good idea, if an officer has to pick a gun up during a situation where the odds of winning are in the police's favour but the gun is in public area which could be tampered or stolen, Id' rather not waste time dragging the gun to a car to confiscate it.

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Not a good idea, if an officer has to pick a gun up during a situation where the odds of winning are in the police's favour but the gun is in public area which could be tampered or stolen, Id' rather not waste time dragging the gun to a car to confiscate it.
This fixes the issue of cops picking guns up right away, because the fact of cops not having to take it anywhere just allows them to think they the right too, especially for newer cops. Yes it's a pain in the ass however in most situations you will need to wait till everyone's dead anyways. If people flank and they die, if they're all dead i don't see a problem why a cop can't then move the gun to a car since if you're holding the perimeter there's usually a car near to where you're holding your position.

Reaction score
This fixes the issue of cops picking guns up right away, because the fact of cops not having to take it anywhere just allows them to think they the right too, especially for newer cops. Yes it's a pain in the ass however in most situations you will need to wait till everyone's dead anyways. If people flank and they die, if they're all dead i don't see a problem why a cop can't then move the gun to a car since if you're holding the perimeter there's usually a car near to where you're holding your position.
Maybe if you could do it for large guns, obviously you can shove a handgun in your pocket but not a rifle, so maybe for rifles you need to move them to a car?

Reaction score

This will be done by a similar suggestion which has a loading bar with option to cancel for every gun

Status
Not open for further replies.