confiscated Shotgun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: MrCupaCake

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:55622030

Why do you want your item(s) refunded: So I had just bought Slums 1 and I went up to slums 3 to make a deal with no raiding each other and if one was getting raided we would help the other. He accepted the deal and we went our ways. Later on I just came back for the Drug Dealer and saw Two men come in with pistols. I went into Slums and after hearing their War Cry (Allahu Akbar) And called the cops and said "There are terrorists in Slums!" (Location And Stuff). I saw they were at Slums Two and I went into my Apartment (slums 1) And Got my shotgun out. I went outside with my Shotgun on my back and saw the cops. They gun pointed me, Which I knew was okay, and I complied with all their commands. The LT (Daymon) asked me to drop my shotgun Which once again i complied with the command and did so. I thought he did it for safety reason Until he picked it up and said "I am confiscating this Shotgun because you had it out in a public Setting". (The slums Staircase). I stated it was Self defense and i did not have it Equipped it was on my back. He decided to not listen and killed the raiders.

Evidence: I have no Proof of this because I recently Attempted to fix a bug of mine which made me have to delete my Garrysmod Folder and re-download my GarrysMod And install 500 mods again. (Bolli knows I had to delete my Gmod Folder) Unless Daymon can Confess about this and admit do it i guess I have no proof. But I hope you understand what happened and I have explained it enough for you to decide if I should have a refund or not. If you can be generous enough to refund my shotgun then that would be nice. (benelli shotgun).

Tick: (I don't know what This is lol)

Reaction score
Oh now I know what weapon you were talking about during this situation you were walking around in the whole slums with your shotgun on your back, I decided to confiscate it as you were just running around using it illegally, even though you\re saying its self defence I just have to ask; Why did you run out of the apartment?

Reaction score
Refund request denied,

No evidence is able to be provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.