Contact Book App for the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Contact Book App for the phone.

Short explanation:

It's partly self-explanatory, it would be an app selectable on the phone allowed you to browse through added contacts. You should be able to add someone to your list, in order to make it easier to find him for future endeavours.

Detailed description:

I really don't see any reason why this shoulnd't be implemented, it's something every phone has. I personally find it very annoying that I have to message people in order to keep their number.

Optional additions:

Possibly also a Call Log? Being able to see the number of people you've previously called or people who have previously called you.

OBS: I am still new to this type of forum and all, so please do excuse me if I make any mistakes.

Garrett Woodfield

+Support adding them as boddies will only show their number if you type one of the numbers in their number.

Reaction score
+support it would be good, at the moment i have to add loads of people to my buddy list to keep their number, i dont want a massive list of people with no permissions to my stuff. for example if i know a good gun dealer i would want to keep his number. A contact log would mean i don have add him as a buddy. Also it would mean you could see the persons name not just their number.

Ayjay

Reaction score
This really isn't needed, you can easily find people who are in the city by using the 'name to number' system where the users name is also their number. A contact system would not really be needed, however it may look more aesthetically pleasing but it is not currently needed. The phone system is nice, clean and does not need to be changed.

Reaction score
+support

This should be added a long time ago, this really is needed to have people's phone number without having to add them as a buddy.

Additionals:
Hotkeys?

Reaction score
I have an bug or something where it dosent show my one of my buddies phone number so I have to write down his nuber and type it manualy every time and it is annoying, can you guys atleast make a phone log?

Status
Not open for further replies.