Stugots Messages 160 Reaction score 168 Points 370 Location California Mar 19, 2023 Staff #1 Type of Bug: Content Description of the Bug: Fixing your legs as a police officer costs $1000 How to reproduce the Bug: Become a police officer, become crippled and go to hospital to heal your legs Upvote 0
Type of Bug: Content Description of the Bug: Fixing your legs as a police officer costs $1000 How to reproduce the Bug: Become a police officer, become crippled and go to hospital to heal your legs
lencz Messages 442 Reaction score 240 Points 550 Mar 20, 2023 Staff #2 Is this a bug though? I always thought only thing I don't pay for is reviving people.
Stugots Messages 160 Reaction score 168 Points 370 Location California Mar 20, 2023 Thread starter Staff #3 lencz said: Is this a bug though? I always thought only thing I don't pay for is reviving people. Click to expand... It may be, I was under the impression it was paid for when govt. Maybe im wrong. If so maybe it should be that way? As it makes sense any injury on duty would be paid for.
lencz said: Is this a bug though? I always thought only thing I don't pay for is reviving people. Click to expand... It may be, I was under the impression it was paid for when govt. Maybe im wrong. If so maybe it should be that way? As it makes sense any injury on duty would be paid for.
TaliaKuznetsova Messages 758 Reaction score 229 Points 535 Location Paralake Fire Department, PLC Mar 21, 2023 #4 This might be a bug but dank would know. I know the reviving as official cost was an error so maybe this is to? Someone bring him in here to check.
This might be a bug but dank would know. I know the reviving as official cost was an error so maybe this is to? Someone bring him in here to check.
Dank Messages 975 Reaction score 1,431 Points 735 Location Germany Mar 21, 2023 Staff #6 This is not a bug, However you could make a suggestion to turn it into a feature.