Contentpack problem

Reaction score
I have installed the content pack following the tutorial on the site, however i am missing a lot of textures like, cars, and swat team.
I have also tried to manually distribute the folders inside the perphead content pack.

please help, i would like to see the swat so i dont run them down :rolleyes:

Sincerely Milo.

MattIs

Hey there buddy,
the Content from the site can be a bit funny on some peoples machines, mine also.
To fix it you can manually extract it into your Gmod folder or just download everything that Fredy uploaded on the workshop.

Hope this works for you,
if not feel free to message a member of staff and we'll try and resolve the issue.
Danke

Reaction score
I know how to fix but its too hard too explain. I'll make a video on how to install properly instead of a dumb written tutorial which people are having trouble with.
[DOUBLEPOST=1428137798,1428137631][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and the server uses a lot of Counter Strike: Source content. May I ask do you have counter strike source? If no that's the problem

Reaction score
Have you guys checked the age of this post? The issue has either been resolved or the original poster needs to make an updated thread. Always check the date before replying to threads that are nearly a year old!