Corolla

Reaction score
I do not really know @Corolla but he is a great staff member. Responds to a report really fast but what is special in him is while he is responding to a report he is not doing it because he have too, he does it because he likes to do it. Yesterday I asked @Corolla to check if my base is alright and not breaking any rules. While doing that he stayed for a bit with us and watched some TV with us, joked with us. Seemed like he enjoyed responding to the report.

@Corolla is one of the greatest Moderators we had.

Reaction score
Corolla and I had some well seasoned beef throughout the last couple of months but hes a decent guy, although hes mingey hes certainly improved his attitude and began taking things more seriously. Big ups for the community wide ban <3

Reaction score
Corolla has a good sense of humor and isn't afraid to speak to you in LOOC if you're somewhere quiet and he's just flying around, I like that. He's a nice guy from everything I've seen so far.

Reaction score
@Corolla is one of the greatest Moderators we had.

No that was @Rogue Matiz Tyres.

But I can't really judge @Corolla as a staff member. The only time I saw him perform he gave me a forum ban for a week. So I had to make a dispute that got accepted. So.... I hope that was an exception and that he does not make the same mistakes in-game.
From what I read in the comments he must be a nice chap.

Last edited:

M

Reaction score
Floods Insta with toy cars/airsoft -support