Robin Ljungberg

Reaction score
@Robin Ljungberg seem to be acting really friendly in OOC. He's helpful, and responds to alot of /help's altough i dont really know him that well he looks like a really friendly guy, never seen him break a rule, even the smallest ones.

VehicleType:prop_vehicle_jeep:
[OOC] Robin Ljungberg: aight lads,im going to eat then im doing that AR.
[OOC] Robin Ljungberg: Stay safe guys!
keep it up :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Frank even though i agree to some extent where this thread is a bit dumb your response made it worse, he's been helping people oocly a lot via /help which is fine for a recommendation. Now anyways I would consider putting more things into this as after all saying stay safe guys is not really worth making a recommendation for.

Reaction score
Don't really see how this is dumb at all? People just salty? Yes a better quote could of been used but if he is helping out in /help its good enough for a recomendation.

Robin has improved a lot, since his more 'Rule breaking' days, and he is defiantly very friendly.

Last edited:

Alex

Why have people voted this dumb? Robin has improved, stop following the dumb train.

Deleted member 1235

I'll have to admit, I used to be salty with Robin. However over the past week, I've role-played with him and spoke to him more and he's actually quite a cool guy. He's certainly improved from what I can see <3

Reaction score
Robin, Really friendly, helpful and active! learned from the mistakes he made.

Keep up the good work man!

Alex

This guy is awesome! I know i've made one post, but i needed to make another reply. He really is an awesome roleplayer and he helps alot. And he is really funny in shoutbox chat. :tuna:
BYI5nwA.png