Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Tournament
logo.png

Why hello there guys, we've decided to host a community wide CSGO Tournament. We'll be aiming to run it professionally as possible including a process of elimination to reach the finals. You'll be happy to hear that there will also be a lot of prizes available which includes PERP items, CSGO related items and maybe even 'real life' prizes for the winning team(s) and possibly runners up. We might even be able to stream the games for people who'd like to watch.

We'd be grateful to have everyone play as it'd be a brilliant experience and a rare opportunity. So, looking to join in? Please follow the format and post your team HERE, that thread is solely for teams so please do not post anything apart from your team's post.

At the moment, the details of when it'll be happening is not defined, we'll be arranging that as soon as we get an idea of how many people we'll get playing.

https://perpheads.com/threads/counter-strike-global-offensive-tournament-teams.6682/

CSGO-logo.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
Looking for a team; unranked scrub that defeated silver elites when duoing with Assar.

efbcc068a5e85b19c507a19e68cb784b.png

Reaction score
Iam gonna win the tournament by myself. Iam a silver 3 P90 sprayer pro.

Bow

Reaction score
I don't have that much friends that play CSGO any more. If anyone has an empty slot, I'm gold nova 3.

Reaction score
Looking for a team, am Silver 3 however apparently play at Silver Elite level. Cheeze lads

Edit: Lol, just got ranked up, Silver IV GN1 now lads ;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Looking for team, pretty shite but Yolo....

P.S No rank xD

Reaction score
Looking for a team! Just won my 10th competitive game and recieved the rank of "Silver 3".

Reaction score
I got a team, add me as friend and tell me you want to join!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.