PH:GO Summer 2016 - Tournament wrap-up

What tournament would you like in a few months?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

Reaction score
PLEASE FILL OUT THIS FEEDBACK FORM
SO THAT WE CAN RUN FUTURE TOURNAMENTS
EVEN BETTER!

(try not to slag me off too much :mrlewis:)

6xCKcki.png

So, this post serves as a kind of wrap up and reflection of the tournament which came to an end today with BRAVO emerging victorious.

Firstly, thanks to all the marshals and casters which dedicated hours of time to making this such a success. The list below is not exhaustive but shows most of the people who have helped out.
tlljcYo.png

Obviously the tournament couldn't have gone ahead without the actual interest of the community, so thanks to a number in excess of 50 people for (generally) committing to the tournament and making it a success; I hope you've enjoyed playing in it as much as we've enjoyed running it. We'll look into running another tournament in OCTOBER or DECEMBER, not nessecarily on CS:GO.

We have our winners:
  • 1st Place - BRAVO - 150k each
  • 2nd Place - AZERTY - 70k each
  • 3rd Place - FISSE - 25k each
There's still a few VODs to go up from the stream, and we'll be placing them up over the next few days. For now, here's the links to the ones that are already up:
And for the hell of it, the final and third place match are here below:​
For prize money, I'll have to fill out a spreadsheet for senior administration to fulfill and it will be done in the same way that a refund request is (i.e. by making a report ingame). Your team leaders will be contacted with information as to how and when to do this.

CoUsglR.png

Reaction score
Was great fun even with the small issues that arose. Rocket league sounds like lots of fun.

My 25k can be donated to a random sweater/deserving person. I don't really have a need for it.

Reaction score
We should have a tournament involving competitive Pokemon battles, or who can catch a shiny Pokemon the fastest.

Add it to the list @Chris

Reaction score
Rocket League would be nice, but not much people have Rocket League i think :/

Reaction score
My suggestion would be another CS:GO tournament, however a more casual one, possibly either a 1v1 tournament or a tournament including hostage maps instead of normal bomb defusal maps, I personally love hostage maps but I doubt many people share the same opinion.

Reaction score
Oh got not csgo again its probebly only the same people that will play ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.