Couriers breaking 3.4 in shootouts to get there $4 paychecks?

Reaction score
This is an issue we need to address as mature adults.

FUCK COURIERS DOING THIS LAME SHIT

We need to find a way to sort this since it's like the biggest AIDS During Projex / Moron shootouts.

During this particular incident, the road which the courier came from was blocked with Cones and Barriers.

I shit you not.

This courier drove through a police perimeter, into gunshots, to deliver a package for like $200. Make it stop, please, Couriers are literally the most careless spergs I've ever seen.

Every fucking courier ever said:
Oh, there's a shootout in Harbour lane? Let me just DRIVE MY TURD COLOURED LUNCHBOX VAN THROUGH EVERYTHING BECAUSE I NEED TO DELIVER THAT TWENTY FUCKING DOLLAR ORDER OF NOVELTY 25 INCH WHALE DILDOS FOR MY PAYCHECK BECAUSE FUCK EVERYONE ELSE AM I RIGHT?

Reaction score
how else are they gonna get paid?
how are medics going to get paid if they cannot revive that body during a shootout for 200$?
How are officers going to get paid if they cannot mingegrab that drug plant during a shootout?
How can firefighters get paid when they need to drive trough a shootout aswell?

Not exactly the same jobs, but considering a shootout does not take longer than 15 minutes usually, your statement is stupid.

rat

Reaction score

A good joke to start of a thread never hurt

Adds great comedic value to your previous statement

We need to find a way to sort this since it's like the biggest AIDS During Projex / Moron shootouts.

I thought with the current perp playerbase every shootout was a moron shootout

This courier drove through a police perimeter, into gunshots, to deliver a package for like $200. Make it stop, please, Couriers are literally the most careless spergs I've ever seen.

If I was being pedantic I'd say it's closer to 1k a package.

You raise a very obvious point. This thread doesn't need to exist because of course you don't interact with a shootout if you're not involved.

Deleted member 5193

No, the road was NOT blocked with cones or barriers. There was one or two cones just knocked over at the top and completely out of the way of the junction at the top of the road. This honestly amazes me lmao

Reaction score
say if the courier is at projex, 0 packages, at the delivery warehouse, courier is at warehouse, then an active raid happens. What you gonna expect a courier to do, hes gonna preserve his life and GTFO outta there.

Reaction score
doing this as roadcrew and medic has a 100% chance of success! would recommend to anyone looking for a good time, for improvements run over any officers/ppl on the road because "lag"

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score

FUCK COURIERS DOING THIS LAME SHIT

During this particular incident, the road which the courier came from was blocked with Cones and Barriers.

I shit you not.

You seem to have cut out the part where me and Dom fucked you. This can easily be solved by making an AR not an aidsy shitpost salt thread. The courier could have been at Projex before the situation started and gunpointed to drive down and leave.

Reaction score
That's funny, i always thought exactly the same. Fucking couriers ramming themselves trough police barricades to deliver packages in a shootout is absolute cancer and roleplay breaking. They literately ignore everything that's going on around them, its as if couriers are not even human ;/

Reaction score
That's funny, i always thought exactly the same. Fucking couriers ramming themselves trough police barricades to deliver packages in a shootout is absolute cancer and roleplay breaking. They literately ignore everything that's going on around them, its as if couriers are not even human ;/

Amazon Prime Drone delivery service on PERP?

Its ridiculous, and its even worse when the couriers get themselves INVOLVED in shootouts by "Accidentally" Running people over.