Crescendo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayjay

Reaction score
74e17f9671.gif

It's funny, I told myself I'd never come back here.. sends shivers down your spine when you think about it; all the money, drugs, corrupt cops and daily killings. Why would anyone want to be back here?
Fuck it, let's just have a power trip.

Story:

A year ago, an organisation formed - This was during the fall of the final real Belinsky Family, just after the fallof the 'Millionaires club' and the perfect time to create an organisation.

The original Crescendo was created by AyJay Harlem and Liam Belinsky who were later joined by Ben Lockwood and Ben Standish.

We gained over 70 members and became one of the biggest organisations that Paralake has ever seen, and to this day no organisation has risen bigger than what we were.

Sadly after a while, I felt that the organisation was dying and I decided to Disband it and then brought it back a number of times; but something was just not the same.. something wasn't right,
it was not Crescendo.

707283977e.jpg

Crescendo use a variety of weapons in order to perform raids, bank robberies, defending ourselves, etc. However
our selection of weapons is usually more than just something that shoots.

AK-47

The AK-47 is a selective fire, gas operated assault rifle which was first developed in the Soviet Union by Mikhail Kalishnikov.
We use this gun mostly for attacking, upon raiding, bank robberies and organisation warfare you usually will see one of us with an AK.

-

M16A2

The M16 rifle is the United States military select-fire adaptation of the AR-15 rifle. The rifle was adapted for semi-automatic and full-automatic fire.
We mostly use this gun for defense, it's extremely effective and is fairly accurate.

-

Colt M1911A1
The M1911 is a single-action, semi-automatic, magazine fed, recoil-operated gun. It served for a while as the standard-issue sidearm for the United States Armed Forces.

It's pretty self-explainatory why we use this gun, it's capability is amazing and it's ability for a one-hit kill with a headshot allows us to easily kill a high amount of people quickly and with no hassle.

4d9c5f5439.jpg

0730c56f4c.jpg

Crescendo members are easily distinguished by their dark purple coloured blazer and
jet black trousers.

All members who are within the organisation must wear these clothes upon acceptance into the organisation.

Shoes, glasses, hats, etc can be changed to whatever you wish; however you must wear the purple blazer and jet black pants.

50c7591d9d.jpg

Here they are, the people who keep Crescendo going; without these people the organisation
would not be here. We currently have no ranking system, however one may be added within
the future.

Members list will be updated soon.

5eb28af635.jpg

'Org Hoppers' will not be allowed within Crescendo.
Betrayal of member or the organisation itself will not be tolerated.
Stealing from organisation members will not be allowed.
Mugging whilst apart of the organisation is
not allowed.

If any of these organisation rules are broken, offenders will face punishment.

Currently applications are in the process of being made, and are not fully working at the moment. If you'd like to join the organisation please reply below with your in-game mobile number or simply contact me via mine (734-5888)

Ayjay

Reaction score
Due to my Exams finishing, and my hunger to come back to the server being more than ever. I am here by re-claiming Leadership of Crescendo, over the next few days I shall be updating this page with more information.

Thank you.

Reaction score
Another old(ish) organisation returns to Paralake. That makes three of us.

Its known The Belinsky Family, and Crescendo have had their ups and downs. However, I'm sure history wont repeat itself, and through diplomacy, peaceful coexistence can be obtained - Possibly even more.

The Legitimate Business Association would also like to welcome Crescendo back to Paralake.

One thing that must be brought up to date however, is your statements within the 'history' section. 'final real Belinsky Family' appears somewhat slanderous towards us.

Reaction score
Fuck, hope I don't get mistaken to be in your organisation considering I pretty much already wear the uniform.

Status
Not open for further replies.