The Avito

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
2781a87a65e6180c95ae380638ff646a.png

We are an Organization dedicated to lurking within the shadows of the city, making money. We aren't nice to people who wish it upon themselves, other than that we aim to be peaceful with everyone.

Ranks within the organisation are very simple, the rank you're given will more or less be your permanent rank, unless you impress a higher ranking member. Only experienced players will be allowed to join the organisation.

For the benefits of privacy, Avito members will not be named. However the 2 founders will be: Lewis & Aaron Doman.

Attire will be an all black blazer coat and blue jeans, all org members must come to us presented in this clothing otherwise you'll be immediately rejected and kicked from the org. An example of which, can be viewed below.

We are affiliated with most of the organisations within paralake.

803dda8009aad94692f941c0b0af9f0f.png

If you fail to have common sense, purposely irritate any higher ranking members, and or leave the organisation, then you will be dealt with accordingly.

Last edited:

MattIs

Amazing organisation - best bit is mingey kids are not tolerated where other orgs are too nice to kick em out.

JRW

Reaction score
this org is gunna be brilliant, the growth rate is, lets just say you are getting a lot of apps

Reaction score

5e91f933bb82b1e1da02bcf3d2326ca0.png

Today marks a good day for the organisation as a whole. After reaching a total of 43 members, we are now the biggest organisation in paralake. Nice to see The Avito becoming what I always wanted it to become, here's to more successful times ;)
#squadgoals

Last edited:

Kay

Reaction score
On Behalf of Castillo
This is our message to AVITO

We tried our very best to be in an alliance with you - Helping you in wars that you have. Even the shittiest to the hardest orgs you did not appreciate anything. We have many friends in Avito and personally we find you as an alliance org because you were very nice to us.
Until
this happened.

You said in the meeting that you declared war on us because you were BORED which personally I think that is an Invalid reason to go to war.
You said I was 'Cocky' on the forums which in my view i was not. I was just stating the truth! Each overpowered org will not last for ever. Like Standish , La Cosa Nostra etc.. And It is true. I think users will be losing interest in Avito soon because you guys arnt organised tbh. You let everyone in untill you finally notice that the org is massive and you are losing control!

In Castillo we have a little amount of players , and that little amount is 6 vs around 30 of yours. We are obviously going
to Lose this war , but we won't give up without a fight!

We really did not want to go to war with you.
But you decided too.

Regards
Caine
The Boss Of Castillo

Aaron , I really don't know why you wanted to go to war with us. We didn't do NOTHING to you.

Reaction score
Hello Avito,

It is with regret that I have to make this organisation post to inform others within the organisation about new changes that are coming to the organisation. A lot has happened in the past few days and it has come to my attention that the organisation itself needs someone who will stand at the front lines and handle any given relations. Due to the fact that all Aaron and Dommy care about is performing certain 'activities', I have decided to step up to the plate.

From now on anything to do with organisation disagreements, anything to do with members and such will go through me. Aaron and the other Boss's will not have a say in any wars and such.

Regards, Lewis Doman.

Last edited:

JRW

Reaction score
-A Message to The Avito-

Due to recent events and outcomes, we have no choice but to go to War towards The Avito. You disrespect members, blow our doors off our hinges, and die in the outcome, War has been declared.

Takeo Yamaguchi

Reaction score
Organisation has officially re-opened, any old members are free to join if they please, just contact me in-game.

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
To The Avito.

Liked killing my family members at storage? They have done nothing to you! You might have good guns, good transportation vehicles, and rich men in your organization, but I will tell you that sooner or later this org will be gone. I am hereby declaring war on the Avito due to your recent actions against the members of my family.

Kind regards,
Sophia Sanchez.​

Reaction score
To The Avito.

Liked killing my family members at storage? They have done nothing to you! You might have good guns, good transportation vehicles, and rich men in your organization, but I will tell you that sooner or later this org will be gone. I am hereby declaring war on the Avito due to your recent actions against the members of my family.

Kind regards,
Sophia Sanchez.​
некоторые из из наших лучших друзей в Avito , ты баловаться с неправильными людьми , мы надеемся, что вы понимаете, ваши недостатки , в противном случае мы сделаем вам понять их @Pear

Status
Not open for further replies.