The Axtons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay

Reaction score
FzKi0nu.jpg

When Loyalty is given , respect is in return

The Axtons was a family of 2 sons a father and a mother which tragically passed away. They did what most family do and find ways to earn easy money , they went through hundreds of jobs. Until one day they were approached from a man , who was very suspicious , he was wearing a black hoodie with he hood up and some jeans and a skull bandana , he gave us a job opportunity a safe one he said but it actually wasn't. The Job was to do runs for him , Legal run's he said but at the end of the day , It was actually Illegal , we were doing drug runs for him , growing drugs for him , we earned so much money. But until one day the tables turned , he arranged to meet us in a alleyway to collect the profit like we always do , but then the FBI sprang out and shouted to get on the ground! Me and my brother legged it , until one day he officially got caught and was sentenced to death row due to him having possession of illegal narcotics , selling illegal firearms to terrorists and the suspicion to sell narcotics to fellow citizens. I was on the run I changed my name and flew over to paralake to start my life and my family again.
But , I got caught at the flight security check , I got given 15 years in jail or $3,500,000 bail , I was given bail because I didn't do that much stuff but my brother did. So I took bail and went to paralake.

YtiUDuo.jpg

We do multiple things in the city of Paralake but one of our high interests is earning money and become a well known civilian living in Paralake.

We also craft and sell firearms to fellow civilians who need them. We are not able to craft all those high up firearms but our aim is too.

We do some stuff that are 'Legal' too , we do some handy work such as fixing up vehicles for people for a charge , scouting out property for civilians private needs and we also protect some civilians but not all. We protect friends and family , friends we will charge but with a discount , family will be free

C8ic7rf.jpg

We use a wide range of weapons for our personal uses but here are the ones we often use the most.
the word in the brackets shows the nickname we use for the weapons. If It is the same as the weapon itself it means the weapon has no nickname

AK47 (AK)
OqtKtQX.jpg

M4A1 (M4)
sfRVovO.jpg

M82 (M82)
klrjlEB.jpg

6RR9GEO.jpg

Our organisation doesn't have a 'specific' attire , members should use. Each member can wear anything they would like but must not be stupid , include bright colours e.g. Pink , Purple etc .

The Axtons Org Chart
Mn4ZFhu.jpg

Member(s) List

The God Father / Don:

The highest ranking member of the organisation.

Harry Axton @Cruse

Consigliere:
The God Fathers right hand man , a trustworthy , loyal person within the organisation.

Underboss:
A powerful member of the organisation , Controls the organisation

Captain:
it is the Captains job to organise bases for the organisation members. They need to sort out the defences inside the base and plans attacks on other places. Also is quite powerful within the organisation.

Capo:
It is the Capos job to organise all members (soldiers) within the organisation. He/She needs to see if they meet the requirements for the organisation. Also controls the Associates , If He / She thinks they deserve a promotion they will speak to the Boss / Underboss about He / She's decision.

Soldier
The soldier is the lowest rank within the Axtons. They have just pasted from being an Associate and are now hoping to go up in the chart.

Associate:
An Associate is someone who has just got accepted into the organisation , who which is on trial. If they pass they are a Soldier , if they fail they are kicked out! They need to prove themselves to get promoted!

1. You must show respect to every fellow organisation members.

2. Do NOT steal from other organisation members.

3. When you get accepted into the organisation , you must go and change to the attire!

4. To be in the organisation , you'll need to be active!

5. Do NOT bring any attention to the base e.g. Cops..

6. Always do what a higher rank is telling you to do.

7. A Organisation panic button is a must

8. Don't bring a bad name to the organisation!

dp4tTIB.jpg

In the relationships between the Axton's and other organisations. We try to make alliances not enemies , If we feel that you are not needed to be our alliance anymore we'll put you down to neutral to show that you are respected by us etc.
Before we put you as an alliance we'll put you down as an Friendly organisation , and then after a 1 day trial if we still want you was an ally we'll put you down as one!
If we would really like your organisation to become an ally with us. They can skip the friendly stage.

Ally Organisations:
None.

Enemy Organisations:
None.

Neutral Organisations

None.

Friendly Organisations
None.

Last edited:
Reaction score
seems very creative good luck.
just add finlay and you guys are the perfect squeaky team eu,(jokes)

Reaction score
I don't know how im Capo seen as im in another org. I didn't sign up for it. + My name isn't Tyler Axton.

PS - If he removes it and anyone didn't see my name there. Don't go spamming my post with dumb ratings.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.