Server Suggestion crime

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: crime
Suggestion Description: you guys should make masks to hide your identity,make gloves hide your dna on guns

Why should this be added?:
- it will make it easier not to get arasted if you hide your identity and gloves should delete your dna because it will be more realistic

What negatives could this have?:
- for the police it will be much harder to find the criminal

Reaction score
I could agree with something if you could expand on it a little more.

As @DanielRabbit said DNA is critical.

However, i do think we could expand on how we commit crime.

Adding balaclavas to hide your face from cops makes sense, you can change your outfit already to try to escape the police, this just adds to it.

When it comes to getting rid of DNA, you can burn bodies, maybe think of a different way to remove DNA? Keep balancing in mind.

Reaction score
Honestly, the best you could do is something to hide your face and hereby have your name hidden, so cops can't just recognise you too easely, but removing DNA or making it possible to hide DNA would make certain things too easy and remove the risks. If you can just kill someone and be gone without leaving DNA there is going to be lots of unsolveable situations that should be solveable. The system is in place to make sure you only kill people when you have a clear chance to also get rid of the evidence, e.g hiding the body. There is a way already in-game that makes it easy to hide DNA and this is by molotoving the body.